Orion Stonewashed TitaniumNamisu
Orion is a fountain pen that features a clean, clipless design and seamless construction. Precision-machined to exacting tolerances from a solid piece of pure titanium, it offers a distinct solid feel and superb balance in the hand.
The stonewashed finish gives the pen an industrial feel that also brings out the attractive grey-brown tones of the material. Inspired by the Japanese principle of "Wabi-sabi" that finds beauty in imperfection, the thousands of tiny impacts created by stonewashing, offer an interesting and unusual contrast to the highly polished finishes usually employed in the crafting of luxury pens.
The fountain pen comes with #6 Stainless Steel nib (sizes EF, M, B). A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, M) can also be added to your order. Each nib made by the internationally renowned nib makers Peter Bock of Germany (est. 1939), the Orion provides a wonderfully smooth writing experience.
Standard cartridge (short or long) or standard converter (included) for using bottled inks.
- Weight (Weight Uncapped): 39g (33g)
- Length (Length Uncapped): 140mm (131mm)
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 14mm
- Material: Pure Grade 2 Titanium
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Converter included.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.