Orion Sandblasted TitaniumNamisu
Orion is a fountain pen that features a clean, clipless design and seamless construction. Precision-machined to exacting tolerances from a solid piece of pure titanium, it offers superb writing balance thanks to its long section and barrel.
Coupled with a large #6 nib (titanium and steel options available) made by the internationally renowned nib makers Peter Bock of Germany (est. 1939), the Orion provides a wonderfully smooth writing experience.
The version of the Orion is available in an elegant sandblasted finish with polished threads.
Standard cartridge (short or long) or standard converter (included) for using bottled inks.
- Weight (Weight Uncapped): 39g (33g)
- Length (Length Uncapped): 140mm (131mm)
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 14mm
- Material: 100% Grade 2 Titanium
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel or Semi-flex Titanium.
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Converter included. Ships without ink.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.