Orion is a fountain pen that features a clean, clipless design and seamless construction. Born of one single arc it has a distinct minimal design and a sculptural presence.
Precision machined to exacting tolerances from a solid piece of aircraft grade aluminium it offers a distinct solid feel and superb balance in the hand.
Coupled with a large #6 Stainless Steel nib made by the internationally renowned nib makers Peter Bock of Germany (est. 1939), the Orion provides a wonderfully smooth writing experience.
A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, F, M) can also be added to your order in the "Accessories" section of our website.
- Weight (Weight Uncapped): 24g (20g)
- Length (Length Uncapped): 140mm (130mm)
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 14mm
- Material: 6000 series aircraft grade aluminium
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel with Iridium Tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Converter included. Ships without ink.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.