PROTOTYPE SALE - IMPORTANT NOTE
Please note that this item is a prototype and will show signs of use such as surface scratches or imperfections which is reflected in the discounted price. The fountain pen packaging can also show some imperfections. All nibs are in new, unused condition.
Prototype pens are not supplied with ink converters. Converters are sold separately:
Leonardo da Vinci famously stated that "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". With this concept in mind, we created the Nova, a fountain pen that offers unrivalled minimalist elegance thanks to its clean lines and clipless design. Its monochromatic colours, discrete threading and sleek profile give it a distinct sculptural presence and timeless quality.
This version of the Nova is precision-machined aircraft-grade aluminium with a scratch-resistant anodised finish in blue.
The Nova prototype pens comes with a #6 Stainless Steel nib (sizes EF, F, M).
- Length (Length uncapped) – 139mm (128mm)
- Weight (Weight uncapped) – 30g (21g)
- Maximum Barrel diameter: 15.5mm
- Material: 6000 series aircraft grade aluminium
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Converter Not Included.