Leonardo da Vinci famously stated that "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". With this concept in mind, we created the Nova, a fountain pen that offers unrivalled minimalist elegance thanks to its clean lines and clipless design. Its monochromatic colours, discrete threading and sleek profile give it a distinct sculptural presence and timeless quality.
This version of the Nova is precision-machined aircraft-grade aluminium with a scratch-resistant anodised finish in satin black ,blue and red.
It comes with #6 Stainless Steel nib (sizes EF, F, M, B). A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, F, M) can also be added to your order in the "Accessories" section of our website.
- Weight (Weight Uncapped): 29g (21g)
- Length (Length Uncapped): 139mm (128mm)
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 15.5mm
- Material: 6000 series aircraft grade aluminium
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel with Iridium Tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Converter included. Ships without ink.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.