In the early days, high-end vintage fountain pens makers often used faceted designs. Although these were more difficult to produce, the way each individual facet reflected light differently was a unique way to show off the beauty of the material employed, which made for a more elegant writing instrument. The Ixion takes inspiration from these vintage design cues and presents them in a more minimalist light thanks to its clipless design and precision-machined body made entirely from titanium.
The Ixion comes with a #6 stainless steel nib (sizes EF, F, M, B). A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, M) can also be added to your order in the "Accessories" section of our website.
- Weight (Weight Uncapped): 45g (29g)
- Length (Length Uncapped): 137mm (127mm)
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 16mm
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium - Stonewashed finish
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel with Iridium Tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- The cap can be posted.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Ink converter included.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.