In the early days, high-end vintage fountain pens makers often used faceted designs. Although these were more difficult to produce, the way each individual facet reflected light differently was a unique way to show off the beauty of the material employed, which made for a more elegant writing instrument. The Ixion takes inspiration from these vintage design cues and presents them in a more minimalist light thanks to its clipless design and precision-machined body made from aircraft-grade aluminium with a beadblasted anodised finish in black, blue or red.
The Ixion comes with a #6 stainless steel nib (sizes EF, F, M, B). A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, F, M) can also be added to your order in the "Accessories" section of our website.
- Weight (Weight Uncapped): 32g (20g)
- Length (Length Uncapped): 142mm (130mm)
- Maximum Barrel Diameter: 13.3mm
- Material: 6000 series aircraft grade aluminium
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel with Iridium Tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- Converter included. Ships without ink.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.