[25% OFF] Horizon Stonewashed TitaniumNamisu
The Horizon fountain pen is a stylised version of the classical “cigar” shape that is undoubtedly a favourite among fountain pen enthusiasts.
The Horizon is machined from solid Grade 5 titanium rods, the very same material that is employed in high-end titanium watches for it increased scratch resistance (compared to Grade 2). The finish on this variant is a stonewashed finish for an "industrial" look and feel (we also offer a bright machined finish).
The Horizon is sized very similarly to our popular Nova pen, a comfortable mid-size pen with a grip section of 12mm, tapering down to 11mm.
- Length (Length uncapped) – 142.5mm (128mm)
- Weight Capped (Uncapped): 55g (40g)
- Maximum diameter: 15.5mm
- Grip diameter: 12mm tapering down to 11mm
- Materials: Grade 5 Titanium - Machined finish.
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel with Iridium Tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- Please note that this pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Converter included.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.
Please note that discount codes are cannot be applied to discounted products.