[20% OFF] Horizon Ebonite - Red SwirlNamisu
The Horizon fountain pen is a stylised version of the classical “cigar” shape that is undoubtedly a favourite among fountain pen enthusiasts. The barrel and section are made from hand-polished ebonite which is decorated with gold-plated finials on both ends, and with a matching gold-plated steel nib.
Unlike high-end plastic, ebonite is made from natural rubber which gives it a much warmer, luxurious feel than its modern counterpart. Using this material is also an homage to traditional pen manufacturing, as it was predominant throughout the early 20th century.
The Horizon is sized very similarly to our popular Nova pen, a comfortable mid-size pen with a grip section of 12mm, tapering down to 11mm. Weight distribution is skewed very slightly towards the section, but offers a very balanced feel overall due to the lightness of our Japanese ebonite.
- Length (Length uncapped) – 142.5mm (128mm)
- Weight Capped (Uncapped): 22g (17g)
- Maximum diameter: 15.5mm
- Grip diameter: 12mm tapering down to 11mm
- Materials: Polished ebonite barrel with gold-plated finials and threading.
- Nib: #6 24K Gold-plated stainless steel with iridium tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- Please note that this pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Converter included.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.