[20% OFF] Horizon AluminiumNamisu
The Horizon fountain pen is a stylised version of the classical “cigar” shape that is undoubtedly a favourite among fountain pen enthusiasts.
This version of the Horizon is precision-machined from aircraft-grade aluminium with a scratch-resistant anodised finish in blue, and comet grey. It also features a stainless steel grip section.
The Horizon comes with a #6 Stainless Steel nib (sizes EF, F, M, B). A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, M) can also be added to your order in the "Accessories" section of our website.
The Horizon is sized very similarly to our popular Nova pen, a comfortable mid-size pen with a grip section of 12mm, tapering down to 11mm.
- Length (Length uncapped) – 142.5mm (128mm)
- Weight Capped (Uncapped): 40g (28g)
- Maximum diameter: 15.5mm
- Grip diameter: 12mm tapering down to 11mm
- Materials: 6000 series aircraft grade aluminium.
- Nib: #6 Stainless Steel with Iridium Tip. Made in Germany by Peter Bock.
- Please note that this pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Converter included.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.