Nova Studio EboniteNamisu
Leonardo da Vinci famously stated that "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". With this concept in mind, we created the Nova, a fountain pen that offers minimalist elegance thanks to its clean lines and clipless design. Combining a matte ebonite barrel and solid titanium finials, the Nova Studio is a writing instrument that embodies the contrast between vintage materials and the latest technology.
This special version of the Nova is manufactured from the finest ebonite, a rubber-based material originally used in the early 20th century for fountain pens, and later abandoned by most manufacturers in favour of various plastics, which were easier to work with but lack the natural warmth of ebonite in the hand.
The barrel is also subtly accented with precision-machined and engraved finials and threads of pure titanium.
Available in a brushed matte finish with a large #6 stainless steel nib (sizes EF, M, B) or titanium nib ( sizes EF, M) crafted by Peter Bock of Germany.
This pen can also be provided in a polished finish instead of the original brushed finish. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this alternative finish.
- Length (Length uncapped) – 140mm (128mm)
- Materials: Ebonite barrel with solid titanium finials and threading.
- Weight Capped (Uncapped): 21g (14g)
- Maximum diameter: 15.5mm
- Grip diameter: 12mm
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Converter included.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.