Nova Stonewashed TitaniumNamisu
The Nova is one of the few fountain pens in the world to be precision-machined from solid titanium and is available in a stonewashed finish.
The stonewashed finish gives the pen an industrial feel that also brings out the attractive grey-brown tones of the material. Inspired by the Japanese principle of "Wabi-sabi" that finds beauty in imperfection, the thousands of tiny impacts created by stonewashing, offer an interesting and unusual contrast to the highly polished finishes usually employed in the crafting of luxury pens.
It comes with #6 Stainless Steel nib (sizes EF, F, M, B), A semi-flex titanium nib (sizes EF, F, M) can also be added to your order.
- Length (Length uncapped) – 139mm (128mm)
- Titanium Weight (Weight uncapped) – 46g (32g)
- Maximum diameter: 15.5mm
- Grip diameter: 12mm
- Please note that the pen is designed to be used without posting the cap.
- Converter included.
- Can be used with any standard international cartridge, long or short format.
- Each pen comes within a high quality gift box.